Bullseye Quilts

This term some of the members of The Craft Group are making Bulls Eye Quilts as a 'sharing' group project. I LOVE this pattern. It is quick and easy and you don't have to be exact with the circles. 
When you wash the quilt, all the circular edges form lovely soft frayed edges.
I found this lovely one in this etsy shop. Here different whites were used as backgrounds and just blue, red and yellow are used in the design. I just had to include this photo because of the baby cheeks!


When you do this quilt as a group project, everyone makes squares with full circles on them. Then everyone swaps! If you put in 4 squares, you take 4 from other people, if you give in 20, you get 20. It depends how big you want your end quilt to be.
You can make a little project like this one. These were some left over squares from a group bullseye challenge I was involved in and Anne made this bag.


Or you can make a big quilt, like Bev did! Traditionally you cut each circle in quarters but here, Bev just cut them in half for a different effect.


I'll show you my bullseye quilts when I take some photos of them this week. We have enrolment morning tomorrow, so that will be nice to see people again.

Comments

  1. I really like these Diana! I love the frayed edges! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adorable baby and quilt.
    Think I'll try that one too. I'm using up scraps from My MoM's
    stash....historical & hysterical. Will give to one of her
    grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE to have your comments and will try to answer questions as best I can.

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Christmas crocheted stockings by Mandy - Free Pattern

Lantern making... a craft for kids

Mitred Granny Squares by Janice